Do you want your child to improve in regular school work?
Or, are you looking for a reliable coaching program to prepare for an examination?
Let us work together to set your child in a path that leads to success.
We have lessons in small groups daily at our Gladstone Road Centre in Dandenong and weekend lessons in four other locations.
Individual attention is always guaranteed.
* Sundays: East Burwood (Forest Hill College, Mahoneys Rd.)
* Sundays: Dandenong (Dandenong High School - Middle School, Ann St.
* Saturdays: Clayton (Westall Secondary College, Rosebank Avenue)
* Saturdays: Berwick (Kambrya College, 68 Bemersyde Drive)
EdX Centre: 203 Gladstone Road, Dandenong
Weekdays: 3.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Weekends: 10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Preparation for Examinations:
Scholarship tests / Accelerated Learning
Selective Schools Year-9 Entrance Examination
Selective Schools Year-10 Entrance Examination
We have an excellent track record in preparing students for competitive examinations.
We stand out on an important aspect: Our teachers are qualified and experienced and they actually teach. They do not solely depend on giving test papers. While our students sit for a lot of practice tests, they spend most of their time in the company of experienced teachers who teach and guide them individually and as a group. This is the key strength of EdX.
EdX Institute provides its students with a pleasant learning environment. Students in group classes enjoy the company of other high achieving and motivated students. They are inspired by the challenging and interesting work they do. Students in an EdX classroom will generally be working at a level much higher than their school level. This builds their confidence and also prepares them well to face the challenges of the real examination.
Our approach to coaching can be summarised as follows:
* Ensure that fundamentals are well understood
* Always provide work that challenges the student
* Give the experience of Weekly Tests, Term Tests and Mock Exams
* Give regular homework
* Provide regular feedback to parents
* Small group size; Individual care
Parents can usually see the difference in their child within 4 weeks of joining EdX.
We hold regular one on one interviews with parents to discuss the progress of students.